The home bike brand is attributed to tourist accommodation classified according to the national standards specific to each category…
The accommodation must be located within 5 kms of a marked cycling route (answering the national specifications of bicycle and green ways).
– a personalized and attentive welcome to tourists on bikes
– information, advice and useful help during their stay
– the opportunity for cyclists to make an early start (7 am minimum), the host must be able to offer cyclists
- -the possibility of paying the bill the evening before the day of departure,
- -breakfast from 6:30 am the day of departure.
– information on weather conditions
– transfer of the luggage of tourists who are cycling to the next host point (free or paid), for this provision, the host can request an outside service provider (for example – taxi)
– the opportunity to book accommodation or taxi, etc (free or paid),
– the possibility of washing and drying their clothes (paid or free).
– making a bike rental service available (paid or free).
– the availability of bike accessories on-site or nearby (free or paid).
– information about the possibilities of outings by bike.
– facilitating access to Internet (free or paid),
– that cyclists are able park their bikes in the facility (free or paid),
– being equipped with a ground floor, security bicycle shed
– being able to provide a complete repair kit for small damage
– having the necessary equipment for the cleaning of bikes
– offering a relaxation area
– offering a suitable breakfast for cyclists
– the possibility of preparing a packed lunch (to be paid)
– organizing the possibility to dine on site or nearby.
(extracts texts repository ACCUEIL VELO (HOME BIKE) quality commitment by the regional Committee of tourism Centre-Val de Loire)
In response to questions:
We are HOME BIKE but reservations are not exclusively reserved for cyclists!! All clients whatever the reason for their stay, are welcome to our friendly guest-house!!