Maisons-Passions is a non-profit association
Head Office: 21, route de Château-Renault
37210 VERNOU SUR BRENNE
The label responds to a quality Charter. It is intended:
- To create a friendly network of owners of cottages, gites, country inns and of farm hostels
- To provide information for members on everything related to their activity,
- To ensure a permanent link with all actors, of tourism, such as the Tourism Offices, departmental and regional tourism, the Tourism Ministry and all committees concerned Administrations and public authorities.
The association has developed a repository of the guest rooms following an applicable to all grid.
- Each House must be in line with the 13 points and regulations.
- Each House must conform to the required 162 points. The internal ranking varies depending on extra points.
- During the accreditation visit, the grid is filled, and to determine if the owner of the House can receive the label “MAISONS-PASSIONS”, after agreeing to the terms of the Charter and the statutes of the association.
- The membership is valid 5 years. It is renewed after a new visit.
- The label guarantees visitors a welcome and hospitality from the owners of bed and breakfast, cottages, or even rural Inns and farm-Inns, as well as a quality of comfort corresponding to the expectations of the residents.
- The classified cottages and country inns retain their own official rating and the association can display this ranking on the site.
- In the event of non-payment of dues or for serious misconduct, the exclusion will be pronounced without compensation by the Board of Directors.
(Extracts from the Charter of quality of houses-Passions-accommodation)
MAISONS-PASSIONS members wish to maintain a good quality to their service and hospitality to provide an optimal service to their guests
Also, we thank you in advance please fill the attached questionnaire and send it to the above address or by email Contact@Maisons-passions.fr